Perfect Hair in Five Simple Steps
Your hairs are one of the major traits of your personality and if you take care of them then they surely shine for the entire world to see. The best part is that you don’t need to spend lot of money on expensive treatments or pay regular visits to hair stylist because there are lot many things which you can do yourself.
- In order to have healthy and shiny hairs first you need to take a look your body intake. Believe it or not; your hairs are a reflection of what you are from inside. By adopting a healthy and balanced diet you can give your hair a healthy and shiny more than any shampoo or conditioner claimed by different companies. The substance of hair material is 25% water so drink ten to twelve glasses of waters per day and don’t let them thirsty. Similarly Bananas with Honey, low fat milk, yogurt can also be used on daily basis for better results.
- After taking shower, dry your hair in normal room temperature after using a good towel which should be able absorb the excessive moisture and try to avoid rubbing hard as this may damage the roots of your hairs. Try to avoid as much as possible to use hair dryer, curling irons etc. All these artificial methods can damage your hairs so try to be natural as much as you can.
- Select a good quality hairbrush with wide tooth preferably of wood and use when your hairs are wet from end to root but avoid touching the roots. A steel comb or any such type could cause a great damage to your hairs so try not to use those.
- The do a proper hair cut from time to time is also very important. Remove split ends with a sharp scissor. Start with a small section of hairs and move towards end gently. Remove the damaged cuticles and give a natural layered look. Take the same amount of hairs in each twist to leave a balance effect once you finish haircut.
- There are number of supplements available in the market to slow down the hair loss and in some cases even reverse the process such as Vitamin B6, zinc but the natural remedies are to overcome stress and take a proper sleep of around 8 to 10 hours (depending upon person to person) to give your mind and body a proper time to freshen up.
We all are eager for our hairs no matter which age bracket we belongs to and regardless of gender (male or female). So pay attention to your lovely hairs and make them even lovelier. The above tips are just a few to start with but you can ask more to your GP.